Re: SAA7133/7134 FV3K

Dave,
	That appears to be the exact card that I have in my machine.  Same saa
chip, same sonix chip, tuner appears to be the same.  When you run
xawtv, can you run it with xvideo or do you have to run 'xawtv -noxv'?
I'm also having a little problem where I can't use xvideo with xawtv.
After checking around a bit, I am pretty sure that xvideo does in fact
work on my system becuase I can utilize it with mplayer.  I'm curious if
this is another quirk with the saa7133 driver and if you are having this
trouble too?

	As far as playing with the code and finding the right 'magic numbers',
if I knew what to do I would give it a shot.   A link Hermann posted for
me a while ago seemed to show that it might be possible to extract this
information from the windows drivers?

	saa7133 has better audio than the saa7134?  I don't know about that :)
I'd prefer working audio to broken audio!

Have you tried using the composite input to see if audio works for you
there? It doesn't for me...

Jason