Re: saa7134/Fly Video 3000 problems

Hermann,
	Thanks for the reply!  Well I found out that the reason xvideo isn't
working is due to my video drivers not working correctly with 2.6.0 (no
gatos support yet).  With tuner=39, the picture looks very very good.
I'm pretty sure that the sound card is setup correctly (line-in enabled)
becuase occasionally the flyvideo will give a buzzing sound.

I am using the latest snapshot now, along with all of the kernel patches
for 2.6.0-test3.

I tried physically removing the card from my computer, but the tuner
just says "Lifeview, NTSC version".  Is there some other way I can
figure out what tuner I have?  (I've tried going through most of them
with the saa7134 driver)

Maybe video for linux is muting itself?  How do I unmute with v4lctl?

Thanks,
Jason