Re: Requesting advice on tuners.

I have 1.3ghz tbird, sb live, geforce 2mx and pinnacle pctv rave(model with bt878). I captured one vhs tape (scart<->composite) so far and am quite pleased with quality. Time shifting, isn't this when you can record stream and play it back few seconds later? It should work with any tvtuner and reasonably fast cpu. Use ffmpegrec/vcr/streamer/or whatever to record stream and mplayer to play it back anywhere in the middle or after recording.
regards