Re: SAA7133/7134 FV3K

Dave,
	Ah your message is both good to see and also bad.  Just for
curiousity's sake, how long have you been dealing with this problem?  Is
a driver for the SAA7133 being actively worked on?

I for one am angered becuase when I bought the FV3K I was under the
impression that I was getting a card with an SAA7134, not an SAA7133...

Ah well...
Jason