Re: language-switching with Pinnacle PCTV Pro

Roland Scheidegger <sroland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> btw is there any chance this will change? Not being able to control
> the audio mode makes the Xvideo extension completely unusable IMHO for
> watching tv. At least for me - in Switzerland dual channel audio is
> quite common. (So for now I just don't load the xfree v4l module ever,
> but it would be nice to use it - no more resolution changing for tv...)

It isn't trivial to pass this through X11 because Xvideo attributes
are just an integer with minimum and maximum.  That works fine with
stuff like volume and bright, but you can't easily handle a multiple
choice control like the audio mode thingy ...

  Gerd

--
Weil die späten Diskussionen nicht mal mehr den Rotwein lohnen.
				-- Wacholder in "Melanie"