Re: language-switching with Pinnacle PCTV Pro

Gerd Knorr wrote:
Gunther.Mayer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gunther Mayer) writes:

btw is there a special reason why settings like "audio mode" and
suchlike are only available in xawtv when setting capture to grabdisplay
and disappear when setting to overlay? *wonders*

Wonders too.

/me too.  Xvideo vs. not Xvideo makes a difference, because the Xvideo
extention module doesn't pass through the audio mode bits, but overlay
vs. grabdisplay shoudn't make a difference.

btw is there any chance this will change? Not being able to control the audio mode makes the Xvideo extension completely unusable IMHO for watching tv. At least for me - in Switzerland dual channel audio is quite common. (So for now I just don't load the xfree v4l module ever, but it would be nice to use it - no more resolution changing for tv...)

Roland