language-switching with Pinnacle PCTV Pro

btw another question about my PCTV Pro ..

is there any chance of getting the capability to switch between
languages (dual channel audio)?

the card is a stereo card but with 0.7.103 (and also 0.8.45 that I had
tried) trying the various language settings (auto, stereo, mono, lang1,
lang2) yields no result at all .. audio stays the same .. (right now I
can't test dual channel, since the next show on a TV-station I can watch
that has this is thursday night, the Naked Chef, but I can see with a
level-meter that the two output-channels get a stereo-signal, no matter
what I set "audio" to) ..

btw is there a special reason why settings like "audio mode" and
suchlike are only available in xawtv when setting capture to grabdisplay
and disappear when setting to overlay? *wonders*

--
Michael Hellwig  aka  The Eye                 olymp.idle.at admin
check out http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csaa5128 for gpg public key