GTK based video capture / sample code?

Hi folks,

Finally got my Osprey 100 working. Seems happier with an S-Video connection than regular composite. Go figure.

In any case, now I'm trying to figure out this API. The stuff in /usr/src/linux/Documentation does give the basics, but it would be really helpful to see some sample code. Does anyone have a suggestion on which app. to take a look at? I see several of them on the exploits.com web page ... but wonder which ones might be nice and lightweight enough to get the gist from.

Ideally, it would be great to pipe video to a Gtk window. That's my end goal anyhow so I can get it to work with some other Gtk apps I'm working on.

Thanks,

DT