Re: videodog patch

douglas irving repetto wrote:

> here's a patch for videodog-0.06.c that i did while trying to get my
> WinTV card to work. it was defaulting to PAL mode and i need NTSC. it
> allows user to select input mode: PAL/NTSC/SECAM and also fixes a couple
> small bugs.

Hi

I've added your patch, Franz patch and some improvements like jpeg compression and recording directly ( one of the top 10 asked features ).
Thanks for your support, and all the list who always send me mail with tips, asking for features or pointing me in my mistakes !
Next release I promise to split the program, make a nice tarball and try to implement that double buffer capture, to make a loop writing images, jpeg, raw or
pnm.
Again, thanks for the support. This, and the cpia list, are the only lists I subscribe, because not only the high level, but the help and feedback you all
provide.

As usual, the source code for videodog ( 0.07 ) is located at:
http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/gleicon/ , video4linux section -> videodog page.
In the source code section ( /code ) I have uploaded some examples on jpeg compression and decompression.

Bests regards

Gleicon S. Moraes