[V4L] CUSeeMe Color Web Cam?

After seeing something about this CUSeeMe Color Web Cam Kit working under
Linux on webcam.sourceforge.net w/ video 4 linux 2 I decided I'd risk the
$40 for the cam to give me a toy to play with. Unfortunately I haven't yet
been able to figure out how to make it work as it's my first such device
under Linux. The one I got is a parallel port model as I haven't yet
bothered adding USB to my computer. Anyone have any luck getting this to
work and can tell me exactly which files I need to
download/install? Thanks. :)

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein