cards with dsp onboard

I'm developing  an artificial  vision project and  I'm having  a problem
running  all the  algorithms on  one processor,  for I  cannot elaborate
enough frames per second.

I cannot  upgrade to a faster  processor, so I'm thinking  about using a
smarter  grabber card  with  a  video dsp  on  board  that executes  the
thresholding algorithm, so that the cpu can do something different.

I was looking at this card
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=11356&lang=US  but they  say they
just support M$.

Does anyone of  you know if it  works with linux, of if  there are other
cards with programmable dsp on baord working under linux?

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.