Re: How to change the channel

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 11:32, "Fang, Li (方麗 IES)" wrote:
> Dear all:
> 	I use Xawtv to watch TV under linux. But I did not how to change channel . Now I can get only one channel and can not change it.
> 	Any help will be appreciated!

The man page for xawtv tells us....

   Keyboard Shortcuts
       V            Video (Capture) on/off
       A            Audio on/off
       F            Fullscreen on/off
       G            Grab picture (full size, ppm)
       J            Grab picture (full size, jpeg)
       Ctrl+G       Grab picture (window size, ppm)
       Ctrl+J       Grab picture (window size, jpeg)
       O            Popup Options Window
       C            Popup Channels Window
       E            Popup Channel Editor
       R            Popup AVI Recording Window
       Z            Channel Hopper (zapping, tune in every
                    station a few seconds)
       Ctrl+Z       Fast Channel Hopping (grab the images for the
                    Channel Bottons)

       up/down      tune up/down one channel
       left/right   fine tuning
       pgup/pgdown  station up/down (the ones you have in the config file)
       space        next station (same as pgup)
       backspace    previously tuned station
       Ctrl+up      scan for next station
       F5-F12       adjust bright/hue/contrast/color

       ESC,Q        Quit

And I didn't have to stop watching the game...

--
"An opinion is like an asshole - everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan, The Dead Pool - 1988.