Video Card recommendation

I am thinking about replacing my existing video card with a new one that
has TV out option so that I can broadcast some movies/videos from my
Linux box directly to my TV.  Most likely, I will be using Xine or
RealPlayer on Linux.

My question is, what are some of the better video cards with TV out
option that has has good Linux support from the vendor?  I am not up
with all the latest happenings in the video card area.  The last time I
bought a new video card, I bought one made by Matrox which I am still
using..  I am pretty happy with it.

Any tips/pointers much appreciated.

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup