AVerTV Studio - no msp34xx anymore?

I've got an AVerTV Studio card that is auto-detected just fine (bttv configures it as the right type of card and everything), and with a cable looping to my sound card's input, everything works like it should (I can watch TV perfectly w/xawtv, and I've even got it working with MythTV). The problem is when I try to use btaudio, which is supposedly supported on this card (albeit only w/analog audio), I get nothing. Of course, to use btaudio, you need an msp34xx chip, and with everything I've tried, I've not been able to get the card to find the msp34xx chip (/var/log/messages says 'no msp34xx found'), so no btaudio. Does anyone know of some trick I need to make it find the chip on these cards, or is it possible that this revision (I just got the card a week ago) has no msp34xx chip on it? I can't seem to find one on the PCB, but it could be under the tuner casing...

Thanks in advance,
--Jarod Wilson