driver development

I sent a previous message to the list, but didn't get much of a response.  I
work for a company that manufactures webcams.  We have a client interested in
several thousand, but they require a linux driver.  They also need to go to
production in 7 days so time is a major consideration.  Unfortunately, the
guy here that develops the products does not want to give out technical
details about the camera because he doesn't want people knocking off our
product.

What type of information would one need to write the driver and is anyone here
capable of taking on the job?  We can certainly pay a reasonable sum for your
efforts.  The driver would not be released open source, but binaries would
likely be made available on our website.  Sometype of non-disclosure contract
might need to be signed - I'm trying to get the VP to lighten up :).

Any info would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Michael Molino
973-769-0994