Re: Prolink pixelview PV-BT878P+, rev 2E

On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 14:52, suriya mohan wrote:
> Hi,
>     Load the tuner and the bttv driver module as follows
>
>     modprobe tuner type=5 debug=1
>     modprobe bttv card=37 audiomux=1

okay. i tried setting the audiomux option, but still no dice there. i'm
still not sure if i'm using the right options, at the moment, i've got
card=70 set (listed in CARDLIST as
  card=70 - Prolink Pixelview PV-BT878P+ (Rev.4C,8E)
)

and i've tried tuner's type=3, 5, 38 and 24, which are the only ones
that seem accurate, but i still don't get any kind of audio output from
the output jack.

I'm still not sure if i've got card= or type= correct, either, or if i'm
possibly missing a module (i've got tvmixer, bttv, tuner, videodev, a
few i2c modules, etc loaded.)

can anyone offer anything else i might be missing/forgetting/getting
wrong?

thanks

Andrew Pilley