Re: Prolink pixelview PV-BT878P+, rev 2E

Hi,
   Load the tuner and the bttv driver module as follows

   modprobe tuner type=5 debug=1
   modprobe bttv card=37 audiomux=1

This is my configuration. Change the card number and tuner type according to u'r set up from the documentation. No problem with radio=1. To hear the audio "audiomux" must be 1.

With Regards,
S.Suriya Mohan.