Good USB video

Is there a good USB camera out there that has V4L support?  I have a
Logitech QuickCam Express as well as an Aiptek camera that is ov511 based.
The Logitech works with the qce-ga driver, but the video is terrible, and
it refuses to work with the newer qc-usb driver, but I don't know if that
would affect the video quality anyway.  The frame rate appears to be very
low, and any motion at all causes horrible distortion of the video.  The
Aiptek has a somewhat better image quality, but still distorts badly with
motion, although not quite as bad as the Logitech.  I would like to find
something that approaches the quality that I get from a BT878 capture card
with an NTSC camera attached.  Does such a thing exist for USB?  PTZ
support would also be nice, but I can mount it in a PT cradle if required.

Ed Okerson