Re: NTSC capture card recomendation

Billy Biggs wrote:

  The WinTV PVR-250 hardware encoder is also worth considering.

Any specific reasons you would consider this card?

I see that there is a PVR-350 as well. Look like the same card with the addition of an IR remote.

It lists a sound card in the requrements but the features show audio capture. Does it have its own audio capture or do you have to use the sound card.

I think I'd really like to find a device that capures audio as well that way I don't have to mess with all this audio drift stuff.

I actually got my AIW Radeon 7500 to capture under Windows2000. (After much pain) but none of the apps I tried could keep audio sync over an extended time. Even the ones that claimed to do audio re-sampleing they either crashed or just didn't seem to work.

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx