Re: cannot find tuner.o

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Multilayer Trading 145cc wrote:

> [...]

Andrew,
     It was my error assuming he was using RedHat.  There are minor diff.
in tv video handling between dist. and between releases.  Unfortunently
Bryan did not mention Slackware till I told him what was working for me.
I believe I used a 'YMMV' disclaimer in my reply.
BTW my kernel is 2.4.20-18.8.  I made last number a 0.
Warren