Re: frequency table

>is for.  If your input is just cable it will run thru all of them and set
>up the freq. table.
>
>What version of xawtv are you using ? Mine is 3.74-4 on R.H. V8.0.
>
>If you still need a full table you have to run scantv as my table only has
>ch 3.

I have the same setup. I tried scantv, cut and pasted the result into an
.xawtv file but got an error when I tried the code. Seems odd that Xawtv
doesn't allow you to configure the viewer and save to a .xawtv file.

This is really important. With the capture card now working all I need to
finish this project is to able to grab frames to a file.

The way the article I am referencing was written it seems I should be able
to use $grab->capture while Xawtv is running, but I get an error since
video0 is in use. When I use it with Xawtv shutdown all I get is black.

Is there something on the command line I can issue to Xawtv to make it grab
the frame for me?

Thanks,
r.b.