Video card matrix?

Does some sort of V4L compatibility video/capture card matrix exist
like ther is for ALSA?

If no would there be any interest in building one?

I'm in the market for a new video card and I wan't it to have video
capature ability but I don't have much of a clue on what cards are
well supported under V4L save the BTxx based cards.

If enough people would be willing to send me info on thier setup or
setups they know of I'll be happy to compile it into some sort of
table.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx               479.846.5777 x104