Re: Re: Results of saa7134 & FV3K testing

Hi,
Hi,

On 24-Oct-2002 Martin Thierer wrote:
|  The only problem I found now is that one time I only got white noise as
|  sound in xawtv directly after program start. After switching the channel
|  the normal sound appeared but was still very noise. After a second channel
|  switch everything was fine. That behaviour is not reproducible.

the very same (more or less reproducible) happens for me with a
Terratec Cinergy600 (I had to add a new card type with the same data
as the Cinergy400 expect for the "has radio" entry), when listening to the
radio and afterwards using xawtv (the card has a FM1216PH tuner).

Besides that, radio volume is very low compared to tv volume, and it doesn't
seem to answer to the volume setting ioctl in kradio (don't even know, if it
should).

Ciao,
Thomas

--