Re: 0.1.11 and fv3k

Anyway, should we collect the known board revisions with all the needed
informations for the flyvideo3k users from this list? That was briefly
discussed, and I'd likely post all the details (either coming from
/proc/pci, the board's docs, the board's chips or whereever).

Hi,

I think this is absolutely necessary. Until now, I see that these
variations exist:
* there are cards with and cards without FM radio
* it seems that some cards have external analog mux HEF4052BT
  and some do not (is this related to FM radio presence?); the
  one on which the saa7134 0.1.11 was tested obviously did not
  have it.

A question:
* do only cards with FM radio have the 'no sound' problem?

One day I am going to take out the card and write down all the
chip names and any revision marks on the card. I already went
through the doc that came with the card - no usefull info there...

Does this mean that new numbers in card=n insmod option will
have to be added?

Stane