0.1.11 and fv3k

Anyone changed something significant on the 0.1.11 driver release? The
behaviour of my flyvideo3k has changed somewhat - it still has the no-sound
problem, but it seem to change its behaviour more frequently. Sound is
capable to disappear now as fast as a reboot, and come back also even in a
few hours - that has never happened before with me :)

Anyway, should we collect the known board revisions with all the needed
informations for the flyvideo3k users from this list? That was briefly
discussed, and I'd likely post all the details (either coming from
/proc/pci, the board's docs, the board's chips or whereever).

Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide