Re: SAP on Avermedia Stereo

Eric Wertman wrote:
The card type is M168-T. The sound chip is a Conexant 878a chip, Tuner is phillips NTSC, and there appears to be a small, raised sony pcb onboard marked NE 41S.

you can view a picture of it (if you wish) at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wertmane/dscf0006.jpg

I did some experimenting with the hints from another list member, and the audio settings for card 6 work properly with my card, and the tuner type with card 13. I'm doing some compiling now, and hopefully I'll be up and running tonight.

With that said, if I do get this working, how can I add it permanently so that others don't have to go through this?

Greetings!

I have the exact same card (recently purchased from a local CompUSA), and I was just curious if your changes ever got integrated into the official bttv 0.8.x tree or not? And of course, did you get your changes to work correctly? :-)

Thanks!

- Dave