Re: SAP on Avermedia Stereo

The card type is M168-T.  The sound chip is a Conexant 878a chip, Tuner is
phillips NTSC, and there appears to be a small, raised sony pcb onboard
marked NE 41S.

you can view a picture of it (if you wish) at

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wertmane/dscf0006.jpg

I did some experimenting with the hints from another list member, and the
audio settings for card 6 work properly with my card, and the tuner type with
card 13.  I'm doing some compiling now, and hopefully I'll be up and running
tonight.

With that said, if I do get this working, how can I add it permanently so that
others don't have to go through this?

Thanks;