Redhat & Multimedia

Hello list ,

A want to improve the multimedia capabilities of my RedhatBox. I'm looking for a TV Card & a Webcam. Anybody had experiences ( bad & good ) with some brands - types - ...

The Webcam would be for monitoring my house through a webpage.
A was thinking apache for the server , but I don't know how to send streaming video with httml pages ...

The TV Card is for watching tv :)
Is it possible to view tv from multiple X-clients at the same time ; using xawtv of some kind.
Of course all on the same channel I presume ...

Hope to hear some comments soon ,

Thx,  Kristof.
Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be constructed as binding for the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless otherwise and previously stated.
Besides, the opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the NBB, which is particularly the case if the content of the present message, or part of it, is of a private nature or does not come whithin the professional scope of the author."