Again: FlyVideo 3000 and audio

Hi,

I'm sorry to start this subject again, but searching the list archives I
have not found
any final solution for this.

I bought mine in Germany in april, at Norma, a local food and non-food
distributor.

It has FM radio and it seems to use the PHILIPS-PAL-tuner, opposed to the
definitions
in saa7134-cards.c where a TECRAM or the like is used.

Thus, using the card=2 (==FlyVideo3000) insmod option for this card, doesn't
work at all:
video + audio just static.

Using card=3 (==Flyvideo2000) works fine, but there's no audio :-(

I played around, modifying (erh... messing) the saa7134-cards.c and somehow
got it to do the
right thing: Muting worked. I did this by taking the FlyVideo3000
definitions and changing the
tuner type and audio input definition.

However, after switching power off and restarting, audio again didn't work
:-(. Best I could get
was audio as soon as driver was inserted until it was unloaded with muting
not working ...
(If I remember right this was with gpio flags set to all zeros).

So, is there anybody who has experimented with those gpio flags for this
particular board?
Am I the only one having this _specific_ type of Flyvideo 3000 running under
Linux?

Is there a way to find out which gpio values are used by the windows driver?
Where can on
get information on this?

Thanks very much!

-Andreas (Acki)