Undo: running multiple copies of xawtv

Where's the undo feature for mail that's already been sent!

I tried another thing on a whim, and whatdya-know, now my wintv
tuner feature is working!

What was the problem?  I'm an idiot.  I had written in my notes
of how to install the bttv and tuner modules to use tuner #6,
but apparently that wasn't correct.  Tuners #2 and #17 both
work, but not #6.  So I was going out of my way to set the
wrong tuner.

At this moment, I have a TV input through my WinTV-Theater card
in one xawtv window, and a camera through my LML33 card in another
xawtv window.  Now I just need to try doing a lavrec on one without
the screen display to see if there is still interference between
them.

> I still would like xawtv and other v4l tools to have the option of
> specifying the config file on the command line, so I can have different
> configs for different devices.

Well, other than the config thing, my problems are solved, so thanks
for reading my notes.  I'm sure I'll have some real questions at
some point -- perhaps I'll wait until peopel forget what an idiot
I am!