Re: Re: saa7134 Still No Sound - Bug?

David,

Out of curiousity, (and if not the case already) try plugging your speakers
directly into the FlyVideo Audio Out jack and do the radio trigger thing to
see if you get normal audio sound levels out of your speakers.  BTW.  I
noticed on the mixer for the SAA7314 device I needed Video up full, then on
the ES1371 sound card device, I needed Mic up full, then the master volume
and physical speaker volume controlled the final output.  Ie.  It appeared
in my case the sound cascaded through multple devices.

This brings up an interesting question I can not answer.  Does anyone know
if the sound for the SAA7314 is going internally from the SAA7134 device to
the sound card and out or via the AUDIO out on the flyvideo to the mic input
of the sound card?

Thanks
--Geoff