audiomux module flag for 1 card only

I just dropped a Pinnacle PCTV Studio card into my box, which alread has
an AverMedia TV/FM 98, and the bttv module autodetected it ok, but it replaced
the built-in audiomux ad gpiomask with the one I supply in the modules.conf
to get the AverMedia to work properly.

Looking at the driver code, there seems to be nothing I can do about it except
patch the card=41 entry in the driver/bttv-card.c with the audiomux I now use
so that I don't have to use module parameters. Am I correct ?

Also, I took photos of both my cards for the gallery, and noted the chips
on them, and it turns out the AverMedia card doesn't have an MSP34xx stereo
decoder. It does have PIC16C54A chip on it, which I see is supported by the
tvaudio module, so as soon as I put a new power supply in my box [ which
blew up as I was putting everything back together after putting the 2 cards
back in the box :( ] I'll have to try to get it working to get my stereo
on the card.