Re: audiomux module flag for 1 card only-> AverMedia TV/FM 98 alternative gpio

Michael wrote:

> I just dropped a Pinnacle PCTV Studio card into my box, which alread has
> an AverMedia TV/FM 98, and the bttv module autodetected it ok, but it replaced
> the built-in audiomux ad gpiomask with the one I supply in the modules.conf
> to get the AverMedia to work properly.
>
> Looking at the driver code, there seems to be nothing I can do about it except
> patch the card=41 entry in the driver/bttv-card.c with the audiomux I now use
> so that I don't have to use module parameters. Am I correct ?

Bttv should properly support variants without manual setting of audiomux/gpiomask.
As we don't know for which board variant card=41 was made, I would
consider to fix _and document_ this with your entries. With _documentation_
this can be fixed fo all board variants.

So send:
your audiomux/gpiomask
lspci -vx (only the lines concerning bt8x8)
./detect (from bttv-latest/tools)
./eeprom (from bttv-latest/tools)