Using Video amd FM tuning in the same app.

Hello...

I was curious to know if anyone is using both video tuning and FM tuning in the
same (bttv) app. I was wondering what the best approach is to use both devices.
Do I need to close the /dev/video0 and open /dev/radio0 and vice versa when
switching between functionality? Is there a way to open both devices?

Also, I've noticed a ioctl called VIDIOCGUNIT which is suppose to "obtain
related devices if a driver has multiple components". What is this information
used for?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers,

-Dave
 smitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx