Hauppauge DVB-s

I asked a while ago for help on this card, i got one mail which was much
apprciated.
Now a real plee for help, HOWTO get this card working under linux, all the
information i can find is either misleading or out of date.

I have a few machines here kernels range from 2.2.19 to 2.4.2, i have
slackware i have redhat, makes no difference to me in which machine it is
placed as long as i can get it to work, i am sure someone here on this list
will have one of these cards and can tell me just how they get the dam things
to work.

I've done endless reading and i have retrived many different programs and
differnt bttv files, last one was bttv-v4l2-0.1.0.tgz but its not compatable
with 2.4.x kernels.

Surly there must be a more UP-TO-DATE howto somewhere, i heard only today
that there was a big artical in some or other computer magazine about this
very card and its new linux driver only last week.

--
Regards Richard
pa3gcu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx