Re: 3dfx Voodootv/FM card work with FM yet? ->No Sound.

Hi,

sound (incl. FM radio, of course) is _not_ working !
Tuning to FM is implemented but untested ...

Uncommenting "no_msp34xx" will give a start, as
this seems to work currently without i2c reset cascades.

MSP3450G should be compatible to the supported MSP34xx-series
(better check datasheets) but vendors can wire
audio input/output arbitrarily.

-
Gunther

P.S. Radio freaks should buy a card with supported
RDS chip (SAA6588 only) ...