3dfx Voodootv/FM card work with FM yet?

Hello,

I am new to using video capture cards, but am needing one that also has FM
radio ability.  It looks like that the 200 is now supported, and it looks
like it would be a perfect card for me to use.  This may be a stupid
question, but is the FM radio tuner supported as well, or does it use a
totally different chip than the MT2032 for FM that is already supported?
I am still learning about the video4linux specs and so forth but it looks
to be a nice open interface!  If someone has used one and had the FM to
work would drop me a quick email I would appreciate it so I should know
whether to buy or find another card.

Thanks,

Brian McCrary