Re: TV-out PCI card

I too have a laptop with an ATI Rage Mobility M(1). I would be interested
in any code/information you have about the TV Out support. So far I have
only managed to get TV Out in console mode by the following steps:

	1. Start Windows
	2. Set Primary adapter to TV-Out
	3. "Restart in MS-DOS mode"
	4. Start Linux with loadlin

Can you give any more details about the steps you took in using an
'emulator program' to trace the port accesses?

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Paisley
paisleyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx