Re: web camera for linux

I would have to go with Philips also. I love the Philips, as it is FAST,
CRISP, and works under many different lighting conditions. AND, its
cheaper that  most webcams that are crap compared to it. The only thing is
the USB sound subsystem it comes with. IT gives me so much headache since
I also have a SB Live Plat. 5.1 installed. However, I probably can fix
this if I spend a little time clearing up what is going on there.  I also have
a ZoomCam that works great but not half the image quality as Philips.