Re: ibm C-it USB camera

Brent,

Have you tried contacting the C-it USB Camera's Product Manager at IBM about
this?  It would appear that IBM would have a vested interest in helping you to get
it to work on Linux as long as they aren't paranoid about the DSP Firmware
technology getting stolen or compromised(They may be interested in working with
you to develop a compiled driver if even if this ts a concern in an effort to
broaden the product's appeal and therefore market share...they may even be
interested in hiring you on contract for awhile to work with the DSP Engineer to
accomplish this).  If the camera is private labeled for them they might put you
directly in-touch with the OEM.

Tim Schoenfelder