Re: xfs

Hello

"Gleicon S. Moraes" wrote:

> No, but I am trying to remember who did a videocapture program who recorded
> in a raw partition !

Working with raw partitions may be the fastest way to handle disc
activity, but may be also the worst to deal with the output for offline
reprocessing, and the most dangerous for the whole disc structure at
all.

The reason for my question was, how do filesystems behave with files of
reasonable size under continous load, a condition which applies when
videocapturing is done, especially xfs, but also reiserfs and jfs

> It was damn fast, but I can't remember the name.
> If some of you are the developer, or remember the website, please, drop me a
> line .

I don't know. But thanks for your reply.