Re: Interlace(?) problem :(

Indeed, switching to 16 bit mode fixed the problem. Strange thing I didn't think of that after everything I tried... :( Anyway, it's solved now and I learned some new interesting stuff in the process:))

Thank you both Nemosoft Unv and Anthon Coetzee for the advice!

Just to answer Nemosoft's questions, my graphics card has AGP so that shouldn't be the problem, and my motherboard/computer is quite new.. Does it work with 32 bit on your system Nemosoft? And what's the difference for the user between 32 bit or 16 bit? (Other than the computer using more internal resources)

Btw, I tried playing with the latency timers from within 'PowerTweak' which is a really nice app, but it only made the problem worse and I even had distortions in the small windows. So that didn't turn out too well ;)

Maybe it's a smart idea to make a FAQ with all the solutions in it.. I think this might help out a lot of people... It would have saved me days even.. ;)

Anyway, I'm happy now, thanks again!

Sincerely,

Don van der Haghen
Don@xxxxxxxxxxx