RE: Multiple cameras

4) multi-hub USB board (~$50/4-hubs) and a supported USB digitizing device,
such as the Nogatec/Zoran based systems to support security cameras or a
supported USB camera (short range)

I've seen 64 composite cameras on a single box this way, raw.  (4
hubs/board, 8 cameras @ 50% bandwidth each)

--- Jodie