ffserver streaming Jpeg ...

Has been very quiet for a while around the ff project

Jodie did you not get any response from the original Author ?

Meanwhile I saw a link on the Project Mayo Open DivX site for the server
and wonder if that means that the autor hangs around there ?

I am kind of slowed down myself because I send the computer that I was using to be repaired ...

But I am thinking that Eye could contribute to the whole Project by modifiying my WebCam Applet (I know its so easy anybody could do
it) to receive the Streaming Jpegs ffserver can produce...

So however I am kind of clueless how i would recognize the end of one Jpeg and the beginning of the next ?
Am I to innocent to assume that the format really consists of full Jpegs ? Or is it some nonstandart kind of Jpeg something like an
overlay of only the changed regions ?

I am wondering if it is the technology that is used at the www.truetech.com / www.camarades.com solution ?

I subscribed to the OpenDivx Mailinglist