[V4L] May need a new tuner card, suggestions?

My Hauppauge WinCast/TV card, circa 1996, and my tulip based ethernet
card seem to be incompatible.

I figure the WinCast/TV card is the problem, but that's just because
I'm an ageist when it comes to computer components.

I'd like to have a tuner card feeding video into my DC10+ board.

So I'm looking for suggestions for modern cards with tuners on
them and compatible with my favorite OS.

I don't actually need to capture with it.  I just need it to
tune channels (US, NTSC) and feed the decoded video/audio back out
to the DC10+ card.

Suggestions?

For those of you curious about the problem.  When I plug the WinCast/TV
card in the ethernet stops working.  The ethernet is still detected, and
link lights appear, just packets don't come out of the box.  If you have
an idea why this might happen I'd be happy to hear about that too.

Thanks,

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Copyright (c) 2000 By Brian Litzinger, All Rights Reserved