Re: [V4L] Java interface to V4L ?

Hi!

I don't know why would you want to implement v4l in Java.  Java is not
really intended for image/video processing.  I was working on the embedded
vision project back in Spring.  I did all the processing in C and use
Java for control/user interface.  In my project video camera was attached
to the skiff (compaq personal server) board and communicated via TCP/IP
with the Java client.  The board would send processed video and receive
commands, Java client would display received video, accept user input and
send commands to the remote board.

Hope that helps.

Good luck with your project.

			-Alexander Gdalevich (SashaG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)