Re: [V4L] tvmixer module in kernel 2.4.0-test7

Thanks Gerd,

At least now I know it's not only me having this problem.
In case you find a solution (even temporarily), it would be nice to find it on
your web page :-)

Hmm, I guess I want to use a seperate mixer program for the tv-card.
In that case I could use bcast2000 again.
Bcast2000 uses the tv-card for videorecording olny it seems. Sound they get
from the sound-card. the problem is that when I close xawtv, the tv-sound is
gone and it doesn't come up when I use bcast2000. A mixer program that could
activate the sound again would be nice.

I'll wait untill something new comes up then.

-Marcel Janssen