Re: ir-common question

Hi Wieslaw,

didn't have time to play with it last days and no attempts on lirc yet,
but I checked the function on test6 seeing the correct keys in syslog
(tail -f) like defined in saa7134-input.c, going through ir-common.h and
.c to /linux/include/input.h. So it works directly out of the box like
strokes on the keyboard for setting channels with xawtv and tvtime for
example. I had loaded evdev and even joydev on test6 to verify the
keymap on the FV3K.

Greetings

Hermann