Re: tvtime and dscaler.

Alex (sanduam@xxxxxxxxx):

>  Under windows it is software DScaler with know to decode the tv
>  Chanel code with digital.  I download the tvtime and i sow in
>  documentation that it use some dscaler algorithm. Also i find in
>  /etc/share/tvtime some file like DI_xxx.dll with in dscaler is use as
>  filter decode.  I copy all the file from dscaler to tvtime in
>  /etc/shre/tvtime bat it's not work.
>
> I need some help if some one know's something or may by other
> application for decode tv chanel. The home page from tvtimes:
> http://tvtime.sourceforge.net/

  I already replied to you directly and on our tvtime mailing list.
tvtime does not support any DScaler algorithm, only two specific ones.
If you have a DScaler DLL that we do not distribute that you would like
to work with tvtime, please send it to me along with the source code and
I will try to support it.

  Thanks,
  -Billy