OT: finding schematics

Hey,

Sorry for this being off topic, but I thought this would be a place to ask
for recommendations (and I will be using it with v4l).

I'm looking for maybe a list or somebody that can point me to how to do
the following:

Take a number of composite inputs (say 8 or more)

Convert each into a channel of choice (80-88?) using a sort of RF
modulator

be able to plug it directly into a cable run and access it with a TV

basically I want to be able to plug 8 cameras into this device, each going
to it's own channel, which can simply be "tuned" to on a TV (tv card).

So if anyone knows of a good mailing list to get help on electronics
information it would be great if you could let me know! Or, if anyone of
you have experience in the video field like that, that works too!

Thanks in advance!

	Bryan